PNB Specialist Officer vacancy August 2012 |

About the Vacancies:-
 Punjab national bank (PNB) invites the application from Indian national candidates for the 740 specialist officer scale I, II and III post vacancies recruitment. The  eligible and interested candidates and IBPS specialist officer common written exam March 2012 Card holders with a valid score card or other essential /educational qualification/degrees may apply online...





Name and Number of posts:-

CodeName of the PostGradeNos. Pay Scale
01Senior Manager (Law)MMG
Scale III
0125700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
02Manager (Credit)MMG
Scale II
60019400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
03Manager (Security)MMG
Scale II
1819400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
04Officer (Librarian)JMG
Scale I
0114500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-
800/7-25700
05Fire OfficersJMG
Scale I
1114500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-
800/7-25700
06Officer(Printing
Technologist)
JMG
Scale I
0114500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-
800/7-25700
07Officer
(Data Analyst)
JMG
Scale I
0214500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-
800/7-25700
08Officer (IT)JMG
Scale I
3514500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-
800/7-25700
09Officer (HRD)JMG
Scale I
2014500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-
800/7-25700
10Hindi OfficersJMG
Scale I
5114500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-
800/7-25700
-- TOTAL——-740—————————————-----------

Qualification & Eligibility:-


  • Essential Qualification: Candidates to become eligible for these Posts Officer IT & HRD and Hindi Officer, must score in IBPS more than the minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) as per the details given in the tabular form in the notification, post wise and category wise.
  • Educational Qualification: Candidates need to possess LLB/CA/ICWA/MBA/PGDM/Degree/Diploma/PG Degree/BE/B Tech/MCA as per the post applied for. AS there is different Educational Qualification...and for more information candidates can  refer to the notification. 
  • Age Limit: To be an eligible Candidate, the age should be between 21 yrs & 30 yrs for posts 1, 2, 6 and 10 and between 21 yrs & 28 yrs for posts 4, 7, 8 and 9, between 25 years & 40 years for post 5 & below 32 years for post 3. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-07-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).


How to Apply:-


  • FEE STRUCTURE:
SL No.
SC/ST/PC
UR/OBC/EXSM
From SL No. 01 to 07
Rs.50
Rs.400
From SL No. 08 to 10
Rs.20
Rs.100


Selection Procedure :-
  •  Selection for post codes 01 to 7 will be through written test (which may be conducted on-line/ off-line) and/or interview. 
  • The test will be for 2 hours for the following : i) Professional Knowledge ii) English Language iii) Quantitative Aptitude iv) Reasoning Ability

Pay scale –
Scale (I) – Rs. 14,500 – 25,700/-
Scale (II) – Rs. 19,400 – 28,100/-
Scale (III) – Rs. 25,700 – 31,900/-


Important Dates: 
  • Dates for Availability of Cash Voucher: from 01-08-2012 to 17-08-2012
  • Starting Date for Online Registration: 01-08-2012
  • Date of Closure: 17-08-2012
  • Tentative Date of Written Examination: 14-10-2012
  • Date for Downloading Call Letters for Written Test: 01-10-2012


Exam Patern: 

Candidates will have to answer a total of 160 questions.
S.NoSectionNumber of QuestionsMarks for the sectionTotal Time





1Professional Knowledge4090
2English35**
3Quans3535Total time : 2 hours
4Reasoning5075
Total160200
VERY IMPORTANT : Candidates are advised to be extra careful while filling the ONLINE application. Hit the submit button only after checking if the entered details are all correct.

Important Links:




Need Any Help or want to be in touch with us

Need Help : Dear Members, If you need any kind of Help, wanna share any information regarding to the any topic, pleaseput your views in comment box below. We promise, we try to help you...
Be in touch with us :To get every activity by www.studentvoice.in realted to education news, jobs, exams etc. please enter your email address in box below:
We wish you Good luck for your Selection !!!
 
© Copyright 2014 TEST PAGE All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by Blogger.com.
Google Plus, my site, twitter, and facebook Student Voice India.