JAC 2013- 2014(Jharkhand Academic Council Exam 2013) JAC Intermediate (XII) intermediate class 2013 Routine/Time Table/Date Sheet jac.nic.in- jharresults.nic.in- Jharkhand Board 12th/10th Class Exam Date Routine Time Table, Results of 12th/10th Class Class JAC 2013/
Jharkhand Academic Council has been announced the date sheet of 12th class examination on the its official website.
All the Candidates who are going to appear in this Exam need to download the Time Table/Date-sheet Schedule for Examination.
These Exams are commencing w.e.f February 22nd, 2012 and al the students should start study and must revise their syllabus once.
Here is the Time Table of Jharkhand Board 12th Class 2013
| Date | 09.45 AM to 01.00 PM | 2.00 PM. to 5.15 PM |
|---|---|---|
| 22 – February - 2013 | COMMERCE/HOME SCIENCE/ MUSIC/ IIT | SOCIOLOGY (I.A.)/ GEOLOGY (I.SC.) |
| 23 – February - 2013 | SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY | COMPULSORY CORE LANGUAGE (I.SC./I.COM) (ENGLISH A, HINDI A, HINDI B + MATRI BHASHA) |
| 24 – February - 2013 | SANSKRIT | COMPULSORY CORE LANGUAGE (I.A.)(ENGLISH A, HINDI A, HINDI B + MATRI BHASHA) |
| 25 – February - 2013 | URDU / BENGALI / ORIYA | ENTREPRENEURSHIP (I.COM.)/ MUSIC (I.A.) |
| 27 – February - 2013 | HINDI (COURSE “A” & COURSE “B” | PHYSICS (I.SC.)/ HOME SCIENCE (I.A.) |
| 28 – February - 2013 | MATHEMATICS | HISTORY (I.A.) |
| 01 – March - 2013 | SOCIAL SCIENCE | POLITICAL SCIENCE (I.A.) |
| 02 – March - 2013 | SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY PRACTICAL WRITTEN EXAM | PSYCHOLOGY (I.A.)/ CHEMISTRY (I.SC.) |
| 03 – March - 2013 | ENGLISH | BUSINESS STUDIES (I.COM)/ ANTHROPOLOGY (I.A.) |
| 05 – March – 2013 | KHARIA/KHORTHA/KURMALI /NAGPURI/PANCH PARGANIA | MATHEMATICS/STATISTICS (I.SC.,I.COM.,I.A.) |
| 12 – March - 2013 | COMPUTER SCIENCE (I.SC./I.COM.)/ PHILOSOPHY (I.A.) | |
| 13 – March - 2013 | ECONOMICS (I.SC. & I.COM.) | |
| 14 – March - 2013 | BUSINESS MATHEMATICS (I.COM.)/ GEOGRAPHY (I.A.) | |
| 15 – March - 2013 | ECONOMICS (I.A.) | |
| 16 – March - 2013 | ELECTIVE LANGUAGE (COMPULSORY) (I.A.)/ ADDITIONAL LANGUAGE (I.SC. & I.COM.) | |
| 17 – March - 2013 | Vocational (I.Sc. I.Com. & I.A.) |
If any one want to download the date-sheet to thei system lie PC/Laptop/Mobile/Tablet need to click link below:
12th or intermediate class is also known as Higher School Certificate Examination, so don’t get confus
JAC Jharkhan Board 12th/10th Class Result 2013:
JAC, Jharkhand Board 12th Class Results 2013
The Result of these examination of Jharkhand Board 12th/Intermediate/XII Class will be declared /announced by JAC (Jharkhand Academic Council) in 2013.Need Any Help or want to be in touch with us
Need Help : Dear Members, If you need any kind of Help, wanna share any information regarding to the any topic, pleaseput your views in comment box below. We promise, we try to help you...Be in touch with us :To get every activity by www.studentvoice.in realted to education news, jobs, exams etc. please enter your email address in box below:
We wish you Good luck for your Selection !!!